City Walk Way Slip and Fall

    Request a Free Consultation

    All fields are required.

    Slip and Fall accidents are a common type of personal injury. However, many people do not receive any compensation from Slip and Fall accidents because they do not act properly to protect their rights. Cities are responsible for the safety of their walkways, so if you are injured on city property, we can help you obtain compensation.

    If you fall on a city walkway, you must report the accident immediately, usually by providing the city with written notice within 10 days. You should retain a lawyer quickly from Rizzotto Law Firm, who will do this on your behalf. Failure to notify the city in time may invalidate your claim. It is also important to obtain the names of all witnesses and take pictures if possible.

    Injuries from Slip and Fall accidents can be devastating. Compensation for these accidents may include, but is not limited to:

    • Pain and suffering
    • Healthcare expenses
    • Housekeeping and home maintenance expenses
    • Past and future income loss

    If you or someone you know has suffered an injury as a result of a city walkway Slip and Fall accident, contact Rizzotto Law Firm today. We will ensure that you undertake the necessary steps to receive sufficient compensation for your injuries.