Victims of Crime

Request a Free Consultation

All fields are required.

If you have been violently hurt as a result of the criminal actions of another, then you may be entitled to be compensated for your injuries. Claims may be made to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board. If you or someone you know has suffered from criminal acts, please call us. One of our lawyers for personal injury will help you.